A++ HRC 70 Heat Pump series 17 - 35 kW
All series have the following in common:
* No refrigerant line between heat pump and control / hydraulic unit
* No loss of refrigerant within the circuit and therefore no maintenance (refrigerator principle)
* Environmentally neutral refrigerant R 290 and no environmental pollution (no toxic fluorine mixture (R410a) as with other makes)
* Innovative division of total heat output to 1/3 and 2/3 to 2 compressors
* Available water temperature up to 70 ° C, therefore also suitable for radiator heaters
* High efficiency even at low temperatures
* Switchable electric auxiliary heating programmable in steps of 2-4-6kW automatic connection.
* Up to -20 ° C or 70 ° C water temperature available
* High COP value up to 6 (model-dependent) at + 7 ° C air temperature still a value of 4.4
* Eurovent certified, complies with all current EU standards
* Modulating technology with constant water temperature and adapted heat demand
* Hydraulic unit with 60 liters buffer tank at 35kW External pump with 200 liters capacity
* Hydraulic unit with all the necessary thermostats and aqua-stats and circulating pump (heating circuit). Versatile electronic control of the heat pump by means of the bus cable and the heating circuit, versatile as required, by means of a second hydraulic unit with circulating pump, eg. swimming pool, abdominal water tank, low-temperature and high-temperature crepus formation and connection of an external boiler as second heating source etc. and an additional electrical heating system which can be connected in steps of 2-4-6 kW.
Scope of delivery:
Heat pump, control unit (pilot), hydraulic connection kit flexible hose 2 x 1.5 m long, outdoor temperature sensor, filter valve 1 inch, 2 adr. shielded cable (bus cable, pre-activated), one-way valve 1 inch.
Room temperature thermostat for control of the heating circuit (cable-connected) or also as remote control (cable-free), temperature limiter for underfloor heating, bus cable 20m long, kit for 2nd heating circuit, kit for low temperature heating circuit including valves, pump and control unit, control kit for swimming pools, frost protection cable For condensation drain, service water or pool sensor, additional insulated buffer tank with 50 to 200 liters of contents.
The technology of the HRC 70 series 17 - 20 - 25 - 35 kW
The HRC 70 with the mentioned characteristics works with 2 special high-performance compressors, which ensure high performance with high efficiency with a small amount of the refrigerant.
The system of heat pump series is an innovation of heat pump technology. For the first time, two compressors of different capacities are used with air temperature control. The total heat output is divided into 1/3 and 2/3 according to the power of the compressors. With low heating requirement only the small compressor works, it gets colder the large compressor and it becomes extremely cold, the small compressor will be connected. This is done automatically according to the parameters of the electronic machine control. The additional electric heating system can be programmed in this automatic as a further step.
This system has the advantage of avoiding short-term starts and stops due to over-dimensioning of the compressor performance, and significantly reducing wear, higher energy consumption and costs. The result is modulated heat outputs adapted to each air temperature.
Basically, a buffer tank with 60 liters of water content is provided in the pilot (control unit). The 35 kW heat pump has an external buffer tank with a capacity of 200 l.
In the case of connection of another heat source (boiler or solar radiators) or a service water tank (swimming pool circuit), it is necessary to install an additional buffer tank externally. For this purpose, buffer tanks of 50 to 200 liters of water are available.
The heat pump has a soft starter which limits the starting current at 45 A for single-phase operation and for 3-phase operation at 60 A. Furthermore, an electrical protection device is installed which checks current and voltage and switches off the heat pump if the voltage or current is too high.
The heat pump operates extremely quietly and according to EN12102 only a noise level of 54dB (a) measured at a distance of 1 m.